Ulzii Cleveland is a highly experienced Beautician,Cosmetic Tattoo Artist and Laser Technician. I am totally dedicated to ensuring my client always leaves, delighted with the final result .
- Beauty Therapist Diploma CMM college Hong Kong 2011
- ITEC Diploma for Beauty Specialist Hong Kong 2011
- CIBTAC Diploma for Beauty Hong Kong 2011
- Diploma for Cosmetic Tattoo Artist for eyebrow, eyeliner, lips CT College Australia 2014
- Bio Evolution Digital Machine Training – Skin Needling 2015
- Certificate of Laser Safety Officer for Cosmetic & Medical procedure Australia 2015
- Certificate of Laser Tattoo Removal Australia 2015
- Advanced training for Microblading (high definition) 3D and 6D style eyebrow tattoo skill Mongolia 2015
- Member of A.C.T Association of Cosmetic Tattoo Inc Australia 2015
- Certificate of Candela Laser Hair Reduction Australia 2015
- Skinstitut: Products Knowledge, Chemical peel, Analysing Pigmentation and Acne skin and treatments, Holistic skin analysing, Dermal Roller Australia 2015
- Certificate of Candela Laser pigmentation removal and vascular treatment 2016
- Skinstitut product knowledge and cosmetic grade peel 2015
- Skinstitut Advanced Skin-Inject, Skin Needling,Advanced Holistic Skin Analysis, Purple Peel,Understanding of Pigmentation 2016
Attendee to the TIPMCC International Cosmetic Tattoo conference – Warsaw 2016 and completed advanced Cosmetic Tattoo procedures under the guidance of acknowledged legendary artists including:
Ulzii has a unique eye for detail when planning and implementing a cosmetic tattoo procedure and so ensure a final outcome that you will be delighted with.
At Cosmetic Tattoo Victoria we use Bio Evolution Tattoo equipment . Manufactured in Germany.
It is acknowledged as the best equipment in the Cosmetic Tattoo Industry.
Benefits of the equiment include:
- Control of depth of penetration of the needle into the skin.
- Automatically places the ink in the correct layer of the skin in less time than other machine.
- Pain during the procedure is less than other cosmetic tattoo equipment .
- All inks used are imported from USA to ensure a safe long lasting effect .
- Hygiene guidelines are strictly adhered to during all procedures and our technician will guide you through this important process.\