Eyebrow Microblading Melbourne
Eyebrows are the frame of your face and perfectly shaped eyebrows provide symmetry to the face. If you have little or no hair, over plucked, very light hair or hair that is sparse or missing this procedure will fill in the gaps and make your eyebrows appear defined, natural and beautiful and you will be amazed at the difference. Feathering technique (hair by hair strokes) will give you that most natural look you have been searching for. The feathering process draws small individual hairs onto the skin that look like hair strokes that blend in with your natural eyebrows.
Cosmetic Tattoo & Permanent Make up enhance and open up your eyes, making you look younger and you will always have perfect eyebrows whether you are in the gym swimming or just waking up the morning.
Pre Procedure Advice
- Do not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen 2 days before and after the procedure.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Do not drink alcohol the night before your treatment.
- A patch test maybe performed in some cases
- If you suffer from any allergies advise the therapist . Some clients can be allergic to the pigment that is placed in their skin.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis/shave/tread/tint your eyebrows one week before procedure.
- Please visit the Department of Health web site to understand the risks and other issues you should consider when planning a cosmetic tattoo.
After Care Information
Eyebrow and Eyeliner takes one week to 10 days to completely heal.
Immediately after the treatment eyebrows and eyeliner will be tender, colour will be appear much darker than the one you have chosen during the consultation. As the skin flacks off the colour will be reduced by 20-40%. Please do not worry at this stage as we alter the colour and shape at your top up session.
- Apply Paw Paw or Bepanthen cream 2 times daily morning and evening for one week. Before showering or washing your face apply a thick layer of cream that barriers the tattooed area.
- Prevent cross-contamination as the eyebrow heals. Hygiene is important . Do not touch tattooed area with your hands. (always wash your hands before applying balm and use a clean cotton bud) Personal hygiene is very important to avoid any possible infection.
- In between each application, slightly wipe off old cream before applying next application. (ensure wipe is dry and clean)
- Itchiness and exfoliation is normal and part of healing process DO NOT PICK ,PEEL OR SCRATCH the area or colour may heal unevenly and you risk scarring and infection. Allow the wound to flake on it’s own.
- Do not exercise or swim for 48 hours and do not swim in salt or chlorinated water, no spa, sauna and Jacuzzis for 2 weeks.
- Do not wear make up over tattooed area and no make up removal/cleanser is to be used for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and sunscreen is advised to prevent fading and oxidising the ink.
- Please do not worry if you lose colour, it will be 2- 3 weeks before the true colour appears. For some clients the colour is
perfect, for others it may be too light or patchy in some areas. If this happens we are able to adjust the shape and colour at
your second session.
If you are going to have Chemical Peel,Microdermabrasion,IPL or Laser treatments let the therapist know that you have had an
eyebrow tattoo to ensure the treatment does not affect the eyebrow colour.
Go to our Gallery page to see more